Followers

Friday 27 November 2015

For Two Little Boys

Evening everyone.
Well I've managed to make it to the weekend, without hypothermia, pneumonia or frostbite, so that is a result.
It has been rather wet here which has helped to raise the temperature a little, for which I am very grateful.
Of course the grotty weather is perfect for crafting, and I have every intention of spending a wonderful crafty weekend in the company of some fabulous people, but I will share more of that on Monday.
I had a couple birthday cards to make recently for two little boys (brothers born just over a year apart) and so I went for something fairly simple as time was of the essence.
The little seahorse was created using another of my Limited Edition DooHickey dies.
 I covered it with Frantage powder and added it to some matching paper.
This second card uses another very useful Happy Birthday die (can't remember what make I'm afraid)
and some Hobby Art animal images paper pieced from the same matching paper.
Better get to bed now, I have a busy weekend ahead of me.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx