Followers

Sunday 27 December 2015

Happy First Christmas

Evening everyone
I hope that you have had a good weekend.
I have spent a very lazy one watching films with the Grandchildren and the 'Big Kids' (grownups) in the house.
Now as you know I have not written any Christmas cards this year.
There are several notable exceptions however as it is the first Christmas for four little people of my acquaintance, and this just had to be marked, especially as I had the perfect sentiment stamp to use.
 I kept the cards very simple,
 using some of my LOTV toppers
 and some circular dies.
I layered the images over some red card dry embossed using a swirly folder and then highlighted with gold gilding wax.
The finishing touches include card candi, glitter glue, glossy accents and of course that sentiment from a Woodware stamp set designed by Jane Gill.
I know that Emma's card will make it's way into her Memory box that her Mum has created for her, and I would like to think that the others will save their ones too.
Back to work tomorrow, so I had better get some sleep.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx