Followers

Friday 22 January 2016

A Floral Upcycle

Afternoon All,
I'm so glad that it's Friday, and that it has warmed up a little, here at least. I just hope that we don't get the arctic weather that is due to hit some parts of the world any minute now!!
I have done a little bit of upcycling with this card which was made for a previous Woodware catalogue.
One of the boys at work needed a 50th birthday card, in a hurry as usual, it just need to be red and for a lady called Lynda.
I found this card in my box and as time was of the essence I added some die cut letters,
 an 'It's your day' sentiment to the centre of the button,
and some black sparkly Card Candi.
Now if I had been thinking I could have used this as my post for the Woodware Blog this week where we have been 'Creating Embellisments', but you will just have to check back tomorrow to see what I created for that lol.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx