Followers

Sunday 10 January 2016

A Gelli Plate Birthday Card

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good weekend.
It has turned rather cold here so I do hope that the weather men don't get it right with their predictions of the white stuff arriving soon lol.
I have had a rather busy Sunday helping Becki make Thank You cards. We have a little way to go yet so that is a post for another day.
So in the mean time here is another of the cards that I made whilst on holiday at SirStampalot last year.
The blue background to the card has been made using my trusty Gelli Plate, dye based inks and bubble wrap.
The main stamped image uses one of my favourite Woodware stamps designed by Jane Gill and the Resist with a Twist technique.
Better get my thermals out biready for tomorrow :O)
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Kim lovely design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We already have a cold weather here, too. Besides it's already snowing. I like your post card. I like the colors you used. Looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx