Followers

Thursday 14 January 2016

Funky Shaped Cards for Woodware

Hello There,
Thanks for stopping by.
Its my turn to post on the Woodware Blog today, where this week Dorothy has asked for Funky Shaped Cards.
As usual I went straight to my go to place for inspiration, Pinterest, where I found a fabulous idea for a Onsie Card.
I decided to use a Dreamweaver embossing Folder to create the front of my Christmas Onsie.
I used some dye based ink and the Letterpress technique to create the background paper, and then followed the instructions in the tutorial.
BTW I am not the Kim who requested the instructions, but I'm very glad that my namesake did lol.
I decided that this would make the perfect card for a Baby's First Christmas so I added the sentiment along with some glitter domes as press studs.
Why not pop across to the BLOG and see what the rest of the team have been up to this week.
Have a great day. Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea Kim! I supply a local baby shop so this will be really useful! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Kim! I supply a local baby shop so this will be really useful!Thanks for sharing!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx