Followers

Sunday 3 January 2016

How many days till Christmas????

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that the weekend has gone by so quickly.
I have managed to get a couple more things finished, and as I'm on a roll I thought that perhaps I would risk upsetting you all by posting a few Christmas cards here. Well they didn't get to go in the snail mail post this year so this will give people an idea of what they should have received from me lol.
I also reason that if I don't start posting them now I will never get through them all before it is time to start the whole ruddy thing again next year!!
They have all been made using a lovely Art Impressions stamp that was in my challenge box when I arrived at Janice and Andy's back in November.
 Most of the backgrounds have been created using white embossed images,
Distress inks, and the 'wet watercolour technique'.
Some of the panels have had a little extra stamping done on them, 
and some of the images have even been coloured in.
I also did some plain flat stamping, and added a little bit of Versamark and mica powders to the background.

There were also several other stamps in my 'challenge' box, and so I have tried to incorporate some of them into the cards.
I have finally managed to get some of these samples parcelled up ready to send up to Janice and Andy in Peterborough, so that was another good reason to get them on to the blog.
Better get to bed soon, I had a very late night last night and I want to try and get back to the gym tomorrow and I know that it is going to be hard.
Too much time spent eating and sitting on my butt, but then I suppose that is what Christmas is all about isn't it? How many days till the next one lol??
Have a great week.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a roll Kim . They are all very lovely and very individual. My daughter would love the purple one. I always make my cards and then she has the same but with a purple twist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx