Followers

Monday 18 January 2016

Mini Blueprint Leaves

Afternoon,
Are you having a good Monday?
I have been a good girl and finally got back to the gym. Thank goodness for a friend to go with. We both looked at one another less than enthusiastically, neither wanting to let the other down. It wasn't nearly as bad as we expected, so now we just have to keep it up lol.
I have several birthdays on the horizon this week, in fact there are four people that I know all celebrating on Thursday.
These are some cards that I made for a 3D/Masking class before Christmas.
I have used a couple of the leaves from Tim Holtz CMS136 Mini Blueprints along with some kraft card,
distress Inks and a Kaisercraft CS752 Script stamp.
They are quite masculine cards, which is just as well since I need 3 men's cards for those Thursday birthdays.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx