Followers

Saturday 9 January 2016

Only Hearts can build a Home

Evening Everyone.
Another fabulous class today, it is so nice to play with 'crafty friends'.
We enjoyed plenty of coffee and a slab of Christmas cake that I had saved especially for today, and of course we managed to get a few cards made between us.
I even managed a couple of Christmas cards, as did Sylvie despite her initial reluctance to use any Christmas embossing folders lol.
Then after class it was off to Mum's for a family post Christmas get together.
It is always nice to see everyone, although getting there a little late after class, I did miss the first meeting of my youngest Granddaughter and my Great Niece. Apparently they got quite excited to see one another. Myla is a couple of months older than Emma and this was their first encounter so it was a rather special meeting. I have photos of their Mums getting together at a similar age so we will have to compare them.
I managed to take some old photo albums along to the get together which I came across at Christmas. They certainly put a smile on every ones faces when we looked back at pictures of us all over 20 years ago!!
In fact it is hard to believe that I have just sent this card to the 'baby' being held in one of the photos after he bought his first house.
Where have all of those years flown to?
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx