Followers

Friday 8 January 2016

Patterned Leaves

OMG why is it that it seems to take days to get yourself reorganised and tidy and yet a few hours can see things back to square one as if you were never organised at all!!
As fast as I try to catch up, I just seem to get further behind.
Oh well, never mind, fretting about it isn't making it any better, so I will just share a couple of cards with you that I made last year while playing at Sir Stampalot.
The background was made using inks and the Gelli Plate,
and a fabulous leafy stamp set from Stampendous.
I don't think that I have shared them with you before, but at this point anything is possible lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I really like the leaves and the cards look great.
    I know how you feel, my craft room looks tidy till the moment I work in it. The problem is that it is a small room and every available space is used for storage leaving me little room to actually make things in. Means things have to come of out pigeonholes, drawers, shelves etc to use and that can lead to chaos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx