Followers

Friday 29 January 2016

Sketch 50 at Woodware

Morning All
It's my turn over at Woodware to share a card made using this weeks sketch.
I have used a piece of background from my stash and stamped and embossed one of Jane's new stamps Whimsical flower Sally Anne on to it.
I cut the panel out using a large circle die, but you could always draw around a plate. I also matte and layered it onto white.
Some of the colour has been removed from the background using a baby wipe through a diamond stencil, and then I have added a little glitter glue using a piece of Cut'n Dry felt while the stencil is still in place.
 The finishing touch is a greeting from another of Jane's stamp sets and some Card Candi.
I rather liked the sketch (see HERE) so I made a second card.
Why not check out what the rest of the DT have made, a sketch is a great place to start if you are stuck for an idea.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Kim beautiful designs.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx