Followers

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Sorry you are not feeling your Best

Evening Everyone,
I am definitely not feeling my best today, but not because I am sick, unless you count sick and tired lol.
It has been a very long day, and I have come to the conclusion that my patience has disappeared along with the years.
Everyone at work seems to have been on a mission to be as obnoxious and stupid as possible today .... both staff and customers.
Still I'm sure that that is nothing a good nights sleep won't fix. And that will need to be soon as I have to be in at 5 am tomorrow to help out Boss.
So this is for all of you, and especially those of you that are not feeling your best for a medical reason.
I was going to share some closeups, but now the bloody Internet is out to get me as well!!!!!!!
Hugs Kimx

Edited to include close up pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx