Followers

Friday 12 February 2016

A little more to resist

Evening Everyone,
Here we are at Friday again, and I thought I would share a few more 'Resist' cards with you.
We have been sharing Resist Techniques this week at Woodware and I must admit that 'Resist with a Twist' is one of my favourites although I confess that none of these cards are actually made using Woodware stamps.
Stamp and clear emboss the image, in this case a lovely fern, over the top of a script stamp,
or even the page of an old book.
Sponge dye based ink over the image, dark colours often work best, and the writing 'pops' through.
This is another negative image stamp which works beautifully with this technique.
And this is a lovely circular image.
I hope you have a great weekend, and that it isn't too cold.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx