Followers

Thursday 25 February 2016

Blink and you missed the snow

Evening Everyone,
I don't know about you, but we had one of those blink and you missed it moments this morning with a flurry of rather large snowflakes.
Fortunately it only lasted a few moments, not even long enough to wet the ground which is just as well. It is quite cold enough without any of the white stuff.
So here is a quick Christmas card that I finished a while ago.
I'm afraid the the photo doesn't show it at its best.
Simple white embossing,
and a colour wash of blue dye based ink.
The main image and sentiment are from Magnolia and formed part of my challenge pile when I was last on holiday at SirStampalot.
I am hoping that Janice and Andy have got my new set of challenges ready as I am due to visit in just over a week. Can't wait.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim. I am quite happy not to have snow here but pleased to say there is plenty in the French Alps ready for more skiing. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx