Followers

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Easter/Spring greetings at Woodware

Morning All
I would like to think that today has started in a nice spring like manner, but as this is a scheduled post I expect that it is far more likely that we have rain lol.
It is my turn over at Woodware today, where Dorothy has asked for Easter/Spring greetings.
Now I have to admit that I don't do Easter cards, so I am hoping that a card with a nice spring feel to it will be OK.
I love this old stamp designed by Jane Gill.
I have stamped and embossed it onto a piece of white watercolour card and then sponged the image with dye based inks.
Once I cleaned the stamp I spritzed it with water and then stamped onto the sponged background. The water removes the colour to give a lovely ghosted image.
I added some dotty ribbon which I coloured with the same dye based inks to the bottom of the panel before mounting it onto coordinating card stock.
I also added some Card Candi and a dotty bow.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with to inspire you this week.
Have a great day.......what ever the weather.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx