Followers

Thursday 11 February 2016

Happy Birthday Rithika

Hi All
Another incredibly early start today, but at least it means I got to spend a bit more time visiting Mum and looking after Emma.
In fact it has ended up being a very long day all together but a very good one none the less. I visited Mum with Emma, cooked dinner and then walked back to the pub (Emma slept all the way) before doing all the usual evening babysitting things like teatime and bath time. I even got a lovely cuddle and we both ended up falling asleep on the sofa, but don't tell Mummy lol.
This is the card that I made for boss's youngest daughter who is 12 today.
I had instructions to make it red and pink
and have her name
and age on it.
I also added a few die cut flowers,
swirls,
and leaves.
The background papers are from my stash,
and the dies are Sue Wilson, Magnolia, and 'sorry I don't remember' lol.
Better get to bed now, before I fall asleep and forget to press publish.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx