Followers

Sunday 28 February 2016

Heads up, Hobby Art are on TV tomorrow.

Evening Everyone
I have had another wonderful Emma filled weekend, with sadly very little crafting, but who cares when you get a lovely cuddle from your gorgeous Granddaughter.
I did managed to get this made last week (pre Emma sitting) and so I thought that I would share it to remind you that Hobby Art Jenny will be on Create and Craft tomorrow at 2pm and 7pm.
The panel on this was actually made during my wonderful crafty weekend last November with some of the Hobby Art team.
The background was created by wiping a piece of watercolour card through leftover ink on a craft mat.
I stamped, embossed and coloured the images with the same dye based inks and also a little Imagination Starlight paint.
The background paper is from my stash and I added some faux stitching.
At least I know I am in for some intensive crafting very soon. I start countdown to my holiday at SirStampalot tomorrow. Happy days, although I will miss my cuddles.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx