Followers

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Little Miss Giggles

Evening Everyone,
I have been on babysitting detail today, so nothing crafty to share, but who would mind spending the afternoon and evening with this little bundle of cuteness?
She has played to the gallery when we visited my Mum and kept us all busy and entertained.
She may only be 6 months old but she likes to stand up all the time, so I have spent a lot of the time grovelling around at floor level.
There is no elegant way to get up from this position I have found, but who cares. It was nice and warm since Mum has under floor heating so I'm sure that is why Emma enjoys it so much.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Kim she's so beautiful what a lovely smile.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx