Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happy Birthday Davina

Evening Everyone,
I have had another fabulous day of play here at SirStampalot.
I'm sure that the ladies that come to classes here are on a mission to fatten us all up cause they all seem to bring in wonderful homemade cakes and fancies. I'm sure that I will go home about a stone heavier.
I have been trying to be a good girl and walk the last couple of miles in to the unit. I also make sure that I run up and down the stairs with the tea for everyone, but I do spend the rest of the time sitting down so it is definitely back to the gym when I get home.
I didn't exactly start off the week calorie free either as Sylvie and I headed over to Davina's last Friday with a nice big chocolate cake to help her celebrate her birthday.
I took this card for her. The central panel was created  using a die which actually hadn't cut out properly.
I didn't want to waste it so I just sponged the panel with colour and highlighted it with gilding wax.
The flowers were from my stash.
Better get this posted as I can hear Janice and Andy getting ready to go home.
More play time tomorrow and a class in the evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx