Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Just to let you know that I'm Thinking of You

Hi All,
I don't know about you, but I always think that a card is a lovely way to cheer someone up and let them know that you are thinking of them.
We have had a couple of regular customers who have been in need of a hug recently, so I made them each a card in the hopes of lifting their spirits.
I taught a class a while ago using acrylic blocks to create a watercolour background, so of course I finished off several cards.
I even managed to use up a few more pieces from my bits box including this lovely punched square, created using a Martha Stewart 'Punch around the Page'.
I haven't used one of these punches for ages. I really must, they are so pretty.
This is another of the cards that I finished using a Block Stamped Background.
The background on this card uses the same inked block, but a second generation stamping. I also added a sentiment to this one.
No block stamping here, but hopefully something to make the recipient smile and know that they are thought of.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx