Followers

Thursday 17 March 2016

Wearable Art at Woodware

Morning Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around much in the last week, I have been rather busy enjoying my holiday, and then being thrown straight back in to all things normal like tidying up and babysitting Emma.
Definitely not complaining. I have had a great time doing all of it, but the computer has been of secondary importance as I am sure you will understand.
This week over at Woodware we have been sharing Wearable Art, and today it is my turn.
I decided to do something a little bit different, and decorate a vest for Emma.
I stamped FRS173 Cheeky Turtle on to a piece of white cotton material using Crafters Ink.
I coloured the turtle using brown and green fabric pens and then cut it out.
Typically I couldn't find any bondaweb in my stash (hidden away in a safe place no doubt) so I stitched the turtle to the vest with black cotton.
The 'Cutie Pie' is from another stamp set FRS607 Cutie Pie Vest and has been stamped and heat set using Crafters Ink.
I tried to get Emma to model the vest for me but she wouldn't stay still for very long so the picture isn't very good, in fact none of them are very clear this time, so I apologize for that.
Mum sent me this when she finally crashed out for the night.
Have a great day. It is my first day back at work so I'm sure that it will be very hard going. Still at least it will also be a very short week thank goodness.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx