Followers

Thursday 3 March 2016

World Book Day

Evening Everyone,
The twins were celebrating World Book Day at school today, so I thought that I would share a couple of photos of them with you.
Ciaran made a very convincing Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. I did point out that I thought that it was a film not a book, but he said that was fine.
He of course is right as the films were based on Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson.
Saskia stumped me completely. She is Harry the Puppy from a book called 'What's that Noise' by Francesca Simon. Once she showed me the book I did vaguely remember it. How bad am I?
I can see that I will have to work on my book learning.
Love the bottle of Rum, such a good use for cold tea lol.
I thought that looked brilliant.
Just thought of another couple of things to add to my suitcase so I had better go and find them. At this rate I may not have any room for more that a few changes of underwear. Oh well I suppose I can always shop when I am up there, although I would rather confine my shopping to a craft shop.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx