Followers

Friday 22 April 2016

1,2,3 with Woodware and CraftyCardmakers

Morning All,
It's my turn over at Woodware today, where we are playing along with Crafty Cardmakers.

CraftyCardMakers2016Header
The theme for the week is – 1 2 3

that is one stamped image, 2 papers and 3 different embellishments.
For my image I chose JGS446 Whimsical Flower Sally Anne, which was also chosen by Jane earlier in the week.
I stamped and embossed the image onto a piece of handmade background paper (watercolour card used to mop up excess ink on my craft mat)
I painted the stamped image using the same dye based inks and added a little starlight pen.
My two papers are from Craftwork Cards 8x8 pads Potting Shed and Vintage Backgrounds.
For my three different embellishments I have used dark brown stitched ribbon, Card Candi and a large wooden button.
The sentiment is from another fabulous Woodware stamp set JGS445 Meadow Flowers.
I hope that you are enjoying this weeks challenge and feel inspired to join in with us.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim, love the flower. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely, Kim, what beautiful colours! I hope you're getting over your cold!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, so vibrant. Love that flower and your description of your handmade paper!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx