Followers

Sunday 15 May 2016

A Little Spotlight of Colour


Morning All, or afternoon as it is now!
Another beautiful sunny day. I wonder if we will make it to the park today or whether we will just have a lazy day? I think we might opt for the latter.
Of course this is taking a while to write as once again I have a helper. 
Mamma's toys are much more exciting than her own lol.
I thought that I would share a couple of cards that I made a while ago on a Spotlight Cards class at Davina's.
I found the idea for this on Pinterest, the most amazing place if ever you are stuck for inspiration.
I used a circle die for my spotlight and left the die in place while I sponged the image with colour. I then mounted it onto a circle of kraft card and mounted it over the main image using silicon. This created the 'Spotlight' of colour,
This is a second card made in the same manner using a slightly larger circle die but without the kraft card layer.
I also added some faux stitching to both cards with a micron pen.
My little helper is calling for some more attention. I think a clean nappy is in order !!
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx