Followers

Monday 16 May 2016

Boys will be Boys for WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
My turn again over at WoodwareWitterings and this week our theme is 'Boys will be Boys'.
My card was made for the last Woodware catalogue using one of Jane Gill's stamp sets JGS431 Cowboy Boots.
I stamped and embossed the boots and hat onto watercolour card, coloured them using dye based inks and then fussy cut them out.
The background papers are from my Woodware stash. Yes I do have one of those.
I also added some punched stars, a lasso and stamped sentiments from the same stamp set
This card was made with the leftover bits and pieces. I always manage to have quite a few of those, all very similar, but different, if that makes any sense to you lol.
I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the DT come up with for this one.
Have a fabulous week. Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx