Followers

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Bubble Stamps designed by Jane Gill for Woodware

Morning Everyone,
It's my turn on the Woodware Witterings blog again today, and this week we are playing with Jane's fabulous Bubble stamps.
I have been playing around with some Zentangle recently, so I decided to try something a little bit different with Jane's JGS449 Bubble Bloom Lynell
I must admit that I am no doodler, but Woodware sell some wonderful little helpers in the shape of Books and Yoga for the Brain cards.
I definitely played it safe with this one and stuck to very basic patterns.
I followed through with the bubbles by using a dotty embossing folder and some Card Candi.
I even 'Tangled' the strip across the centre of the card, and the border around the edge.
I must admit that I am finding this technique quite addictive, and it is guaranteed to keep people quite on a class, just ask the 'Crazy Birds' at SirStampalot and the 'Girls at Davina's on Saturday.
Better get back to my Top Secret cardmaking. Only two sets left to finish now and then I won't know what to do with myself, although I'm sure that things will start to catch up with me very quickly lol.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kim! Enjoy making the rest of your cards. Happy crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx