Followers

Thursday 12 May 2016

Cute Cards for Kids

Morning Everyone,
I wonder what the weather will be doing today?
We seem to have gone through snow, a heatwave, and torrential rain, all in the space of a couple of weeks!!
I have been trying to do a little tidying up on my laptop, perhaps it will encourage it to play the game for a while.
It has been a bit of a challenge working out where to start sharing samples with you, so I decided on a few cute cards for kids that I made recently.

This one uses a LOTV topper, papers from my stash and some punched photo corners.
I made a couple of cards using a rather old Tilda image that was lurking in my 'bits box'
They were already coloured in which was a bonus, and I managed to find a few pieces of co-ordinating paper and Card Candi,
The last two have been created using a couple of Penny Black stickeroos. It is amazing what you can find when you have to make a few cards in a hurry.
I hope that you all have a great day, and that the weather is kind. What else can we possibly get weather wise?
Happy Crafting, hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx