Followers

Friday 13 May 2016

I made it through Friday the 13th

Evening Everyone
Well it has definitely been Friday the 13th today, I think I should really have stayed in bed.
Still I have made it through, with a couple of minor hiccoughs, and now I have the prospect of a fabulous weekend of Emma sitting to look forward to.
I thought that I would share this little cutie that I made when I was staying with Janice and Andy earlier in the year.
She is one of the Magnolia designs which I have sat on a frame created using a couple of rectangular dies.
The background was created using an embossing folder. and I added a Penny Black butterfly. The colour has all been added using Distress Inks.
Emma and I have managed to visit my Mum (whom she adores) today, although a play date with a friend and her baby didn't happen due to a missed train.
I wonder what we can get up to tomorrow? A trip to the park maybe, although knowing my luck it will rain. It usually does when I am in Horley.
Anyway I survived today so lets see what tomorrow brings.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx