Followers

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Raining Cats and Dogs at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
It's my turn over at WoodwareWitterings today, where this week it is 'Raining Cats and Dogs'
Dorothy sends us a list of the challenges several weeks in advance, and most of them are just cryptic titles for us to interpret in any way we see fit.
 I decided to do a bit of paper piecing for my take on it.
Cats are good luck right? Well I know its supposed to be black ones but this cute one has black on it lol.
She is part of an old set designed by Francoise FRCL124 Groovy Cats.
I stamped and embossed both Good Luck and Kitty onto some dotty paper from my Woodware stash (I have a box of papers that are sold by Woodware for when I make cards for the catalogues)
The beauty of Paper Piecing is that with systematic cutting out you end up with several finished panels which are then easy to turn into cards.
Cut out the G's from all four papers, and then  the O' etc. Work your way across the images and lay the pieces out onto plain stamped images so that they don't get lost.
I finished all four of the pieces this time, but I have several panels in my bits box just waiting in the wings for a card in a hurry.
In fact I used several of them only this week when I need some New Baby cards.
Hope you have a great week.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx