Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Good Luck with Woodware Witterings

Morning Everyone.
My turn again over at WoodwareWitterings where this week we are sharing Good Luck cards with you.
I have used my Dreamweaver Alphabet and Number Dies to create the Good Luck tiles.
I die cut the letters in both white and kraft card and then pieced them back together giving me two sets of letters.
The rest of the sentiment comes from an old stamp set FRCL 056 You Did It, and I created the flower out of heart stamps from another set JGS395 Wedding Hearts.
Of course as I had two sets of letters I just had to make a second card.
This time I used a couple of different stamps from FRCL056 You Did It.
I hope that you have been inspired by our offerings this week. Why not check out what the rest of the DT have been up to HERE.
Happy Stamping and Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx