Followers

Thursday 28 July 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Tickle

Evening Everyone
I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by.
It seems only yesterday that I was in Stoke celebrating the birth of a very special young lady, my youngest granddaughter Emma.
And here we are exactly a year later celebrating her 1st birthday.
She is such a cheeky little thing,
always full of smiles. Although I do wish that she would sleep through the night for her poor Mum.
Becki has organized a party for her at the weekend so we are going to give her all of her presents and cards then. Parties are for the grownups at this age so I can't see her minding if she has to wait for them.
We did celebrate on her behalf with a very nice chocolate cake.
Couldn't find a candle so a tealight had to do lol.
Happy Birthday Emma.
Hugs and kisses from us All
Love Mam-ma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx