Followers

Sunday 17 July 2016

Happy Birthday Twinnies

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend.
It has been very hot and muggy here which I have found difficult to cope with. I'm such a woose when it comes to the weather.
Still at least the twins have had a grand time on their birthday........fantastic weather and a trip to Legoland.
I actually managed to get their cards made on time, which is quite an achievement for me lol.
Saskia's card was made with some old  toppers that I bought from LOTV.
As I had several all the same I decided on a bit of decoupage.
The circular matt around the image has been coloured with my Imagination Starlight paint.
I also used a little of the paint to tone down the background so that it matched the fairy a little more.
I have already shared Ciaran's card with you.
But this is another card that was delivered to our neighbour who also celebrates his birthday today.
Back to the grind tomorrow, and I really must try and get back to the gym.
I seem to have lost my mojo along with my gym buddy which means that I have to motivate myself! Never easy especially when it is so hot. I would much rather sit and play.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx