Followers

Monday 8 August 2016

Black and White at WoodwareWitterings

Morning Everyone,
It's Monday again, and time for another challenge at WoodwareWitterings where this time it is one of my favourite colour combos - Black and White. I think that it looks very classy.
I have used one of Jane Gill's new stamp sets JGS479 - Bubble Bloom Linda stamped and embossed in black onto a circle of white card.
The background to the card has been created using the same stamp, this time randomly stamped and embossed onto black card stock.
I coloured all of the images using Gelli Roll glaze pens (both black and white),
as well as a silver Stardust pen.
I also added a few extra dots along the stems.
The sentiment, which has been layered over a piece of black ribbon, is actually part of another of Jane's stamp sets, only this time it is a Christmas one, JGS457 - Hand Drawn Greetings.
I used the sentiment from the original Bubble Bloom set for this second card which was made for the Woodware catalogue.
I hope that you enjoy all of our classy black and white creations this week.
Happy crafty Monday.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx