Followers

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Christmas Tags for Woodware

Morning Everyone
We are making Christmas tags for you at Woodware this week.
I made a pile of tags for my Christmas prezzies. How organised am I this year, thank you Dorothy.
I started my tags by creating a masterboard on a sheet of blue card stock. I also made one on a sheet of lighter blue card but I forgot to take a photo of that one.
I stamped and embossed the large snowflake first using thin household bleach and then Shabby Green Frantage powder. Create a stamp pad for the bleach out of a piece of cut and dry felt.
The paler blue card has been stamped with bleach and then Silver Detail Embossing powder. The bleach obviously wasn't quite dry in places and so there is a slightly ghosted image where a little of the powder has stuck.
I also stamped and embossed the sentiment from an old favourite stamp set and then painted the tiles with bleach to take out some of the colour.
I cut the masterboard up into tag sized strips and then used the fabulous Tag Top Punch to shape the tops of the tags.

The beauty of this punch is that I was able to use up all of the left over pieces, no matter how narrow to create beautiful tags.
Two pieces of card were enough to create 16 tags, each one just very slightly different.
I added the names using Peel-off letters stuck to white card, and finished them off with some dotty white ribbon.
Quick and easy, and such fun to make.
Have a great day.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx