Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Welcome to Your New Home

Morning Everyone
Ive got a New Home card to share with you today.

The slightly spooky houses are a fabulous die cut from black card.
The background layer was created using a Clarity stencil, 
die based inks and my Grand Caliber Embossing machine.
I placed some coloured paper behind the windows and then added Glossy Accents.
The greeting is from a rather old, but well loved Hobby Art stamp set.
I think this has a rather autumnal/wintery feel which goes rather well with the weather that we are having of late.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. So sweet Kim, love them. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!! It is very different and very well done. Do you know who makes this die? I really, really need this one for my collection.
    It's always a pleasure to see your projects; thank you for taking the time to share your creativity with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin, I'm pretty sure that it is designed by Tracy Dutton of Lavinia stamps. Hope you manage to track it down. hugs Kimx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx