Followers

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Penny Black Stickeroos

Morning Everyone,
I hope that you are nice and warm and snug and that we are getting that little heatwave that I read about in the papers, and not the freezing cold that we have had here for the last couple of days.
I'm sure it feels worse than it actually is because I spent last week at home, all cosy and warm, not at work where we have aircon for the food, but no heaters for the staff!!
I have even invested in some fingerless gloves, not the easiest of things to work with but at least I can feel my fingers a little bit.
So here are a couple of nice warm cards to remind you of the sunshine.
The background was created using a piece of card stock that was first stamped and white embossed with butterflies to create a 'Masterboard'.
I sponged bright coloured dye based inks over the entire panel and then ran it through an embossing machine inside a floral embossing folder.
This nice bright panel matched some old Penny Black Stickeroos that I had in my stash.
I added extra colour to the edges of each panel before creating my finished cards.
I layered the Stickeroos onto white card before trimming them to leave a narrow white border.
Four small cards for some Little People that I know.
Have a great day, whatever the weather.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx