Followers

Sunday 11 December 2016

Sketch 57 for WoodwareWitterings, Take Two

Hi Guys
I'm back again with another take on the Sketch over at WoodwareWitterings.

This time I used an old Magenta floral stamp.
I stamped and embossed it onto a piece of card and then painted the flowers with Masking Fluid.

Once the fluid is dry I used a brayer to cover the image with dye based ink.
Rub the masking fluid away with your finger to reveal a white image. By using the masking fluid the colours that you paint the image with remain true and uncontaminated by the background brayering.
Once again I used FRCL080 Mixed Greetings stamped and embossed on to kraft card and painted with brown dye based ink.
I hope that you have enjoyed all the different takes on the sketch from our DT.
See you next week with a whole new set of ideas to inspire you.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx