Followers

Sunday 8 January 2017

A Leafy Happy Birthday.

Evening Everyone,
Another hectic weekend over. My Girls have been doing more sorting out at home, so I have spent the day taking my turn at playing with Emma, in between trying to get some DT work done and cooking the dinner so that they didn't have to stop.
I shall be glad to get back to work lol.
 I have a couple of Men's birthday cards to share with you tonight.
The trouble with such a large stash of cards that I haven't blogged is that I often can't remember how they were made,
I have that exact problem with these ones.
I do remember that I wasn't keen on the original pieces of background so I did lots of stamping, embossing and sponging,
which gave me pieces of art work that I was much happier with.
This final card gives you an idea of what the panels looked  like underneath all of the stamping and sponging.
 I obviously liked the colours on this one better as I didn't do very much more to it.
Thanks for stopping by, have a good night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx