Followers

Sunday 5 March 2017

It's that Spiders Web that I promised.

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good weekend?
This seems to be becoming a bit of a bad habit, only blogging at the weekend. I will have to try and break that..
Did you catch Hobby Art Jenny on the box a week ago? She had some fabulous new stamp sets, and some of the most amazing samples, just check out the Gallery.
I am forever in awe of what the rest of the team come up with, theirs always look so much better than mine.
A little while ago I promised that I would share a couple of cards using my favourite 'Spiders Web'/Shatter stencil so here is one that I made for that TV show.
I love the foliage from the CS160D Janie’s Collection – Oliver Owl set.
I stamped and embossed them onto a panel that I had created using the spiders web / shatter stencil, Imagination Sparkle Medium and Alchemy Wax.
As usual I tried the background out first, so here is the card that I finished off using that panel. Very similar but not identical.
My card for the TV was actually inspired by this one that I made a few weeks ago using the same type of background and some die cuts.
The cute little spider is from a Card-io stamp set.
Here are another couple of cards that I made using the same stencil. 
See I told you I loved that stencil.
Maybe I will manage another post tomorrow. I did get caught up with quite a few things today so I guess it will all boil down to how much of a favourite I am with a certain little person tomorrow lol.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love them Kim, thanks for sharing. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really stunning, just amazing! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx