Followers

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Well Done

Evening Everyone,
Just recently it doesn't seem very often that I have good news to share, I've made far too many sympathy cards :O(
So it was wonderful to hear a couple of really good pieces of news, and both in the same week.
Becki has recently completed a Diploma in Childhood Studies and was thrilled to hear that she had passed with distinction. You Rock Girl.
At the same time her partner Andy was offered a promotion at work, even nicer when it was offered to him without him even asking about it.
Of course I had to mark the occasion with a card so I created this one for them using some bits and pieces from my stash.

I adore this fabulous Hobby Art floral image. It is perfect for colouring in even on a piece of my 'Wet Watercolour' background.
The central white panel was made using one of the many Martha Stewart Border punches that I own.
I really must use them more often as they make a fabulous addition to a card.
I added some faux stitching, gems and texture stamping to the background of the card.
Let's hope that this marks the start of a much better 2017.
Have a great evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx