Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

Monochrome Challenge at CCM

Evening Everyone,
We have a new challenge over at CCM today, and the theme this time is #195 Monochrome.
Jackie is our host, and we would like to see your monochromatic creations, these do not have to be black and white. Anything with hues of just one colour is fine. We will, of course, be okay with hair and skin colours as well, but your major colour scheme should only have one colour in it.
Now I must admit that whenever I think monochrome, I always think black and white which is a favourite combination of mine.
This card uses a lovely Art Impressions Rose Trellis stamp that I picked up at SirStampalot a little while ago. 
The background was created a square Stylus tool and a black and white Color Box ink pad. I'm not sure that either are even available any more but I love them.
I did a Black and White class at Davina's a few weeks ago, so I had quite a few cards already made up,
 as well as plenty of bits and pieces to finish off.




 





















I hope that there are a few ideas here to inspire you, and of course there are plenty more from my fabulous Teamies, so why not check them out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Wow all so lovely, your creative juices were in overdrive. Love them all, you rock!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim. Hope you're having a good week. Gorgeous cards but I really love the first one with the trellis, great layout and a lovely stamp. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these cards are gorgeous Kim. I really love all of the stamps used but the rose trellis is my fave. Just beautiful!! Have a wonderful day! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these. I can never get black and white to work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx