Followers

Sunday 5 November 2017

She's Here................Can't Believe it's been 2 Weeks Already

She's here, and I'm just sorry that it has taken me so long to share.
After several weeks of false alarms, and constant pain for her Mum, Chloe Reygate Tickle put in an appearance on Monday 23rd October at 11.29pm weighing a very healthy 8lb 8oz.
 A first cuddle with Auntie 'Enni' as Emma calls her.
Mum, Emma and Chloe.
 Home at last.
It's all been too much.
 Sisterly love.
Mum just made it out of the lift and into a side room which was fortunately empty otherwise she would have had her on the corridor floor!!!!
No time to move anyone, or observe booking in procedures.
As well as making a Congratulations card from my Mum and Me, one of my many tasks before her birth was to make a card for Chloe to give to her Big Sister Emma.
I was given free rein over what I created, so I chose another cute Whippersnapper stamp from my collection, and did a bit of paper piecing.
I also tried out one of the fabulous Sue Wilson weaving dies to create the background.
'For my' was part of a Hero Arts sentiment, and 'Big Sister' was written with my favourite alphabet die which is also by Sue Wilson.
Of course the beauty of paper piecing is that you end up with plenty of left over images,
 so I have several more cards to add to my stash.
I used a combination of Altenew sentiments
and paper pieced images,
as well as a piece of stamped background from my stash.
She may be only tiny, but Chloe had to participate in Halloween.
The hat was a bit on the big side, but the outfit was really cute.
And of course big sister had a great time, she went out to 'Trick or Treat' with the Twins.
The house looked amazing, and this year I even remembered to take a picture before it got too dark.
Now that Chloe has arrived I am hoping that I might get a little more back to normal with things, but at the moment I am struggling with a raging toothache which has necessitated antibiotics and massive amounts of painkillers so that seems like a very vain hope.
Still I have managed a post, so that's a start at least.
Have a great week, I will try and touch base again soon.
Happy Crafting and Hugs
Kimx






1 comment:

  1. Such a sweetie Kim and the cards are nice too Lol! Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx