Followers

Sunday 3 December 2017

It's beginning to look a bit like Christmas!

Evening Everyone,
Did I sleep through November?
I can't believe that we are now counting down the hours till the big day.
I confess it is beginning to look a bit like Christmas in our house. The decorations have gone up on the outside of the house, and the tree has come down from the loft, although we need some new lights before we can proceed any further with that little venture lol.
I have spent the day trying to sort out Christmas cards, lists, and all those things that I should have sorted out at the end of Christmas last year.
I am waiting for the imminent arrival of the next set of stamps from Jane so I had better get a shift on with my Christmas prep before sample making has to take priority over everything again.
I am pleased to say that my tooth is finally sorted so it's back to the gym for me tomorrow. I definitely need it, I feel a bit like the Michelin Man. The antibiotics and pain killer made me feel sick all the time which was only cured by eating.................. well that's what I'm telling myself anyway.
One of my jobs today was to finish off the inserts in some cards. 
I appear to be having major problems with blogger tonight, so this is going to be a picture heavy, explanation light post before it shuts me out completely.
These cards were all made a while ago in a class that I did at Davina's using just one Holly stamp to create various different types of  background with embossing powders and inks.
I suppose that at some point very soon I really should start the business of writing all these cards that I have made. I hate that part.
Have a great week, and if I have any energy left tomorrow after the gym I will try and post again. Blogger willing of course!!
Have a great week.
Happy Crafting and hugs 
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx