Followers

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Say it with Flowers

Morning,
As this is a scheduled post I hope that we aren't knee deep in snow, it was certainly cold enough for it yesterday.
This card is another reason for the tardiness of my card writing.
Every year I make a card for my Boss's daughter. He always likes to have her name on it as it is impossible for him to buy a personalised card in the shops.

I have to make sure that it is ready a day early so that he will have it for her at breakfast on the morning of her birthday. This year it was by pure chance that I turned the page on my birthday planner on Sunday morning  and realised that I had to get something made ASAP.

I used a floral embossing folder that came free on a magazine, black card stock and my trusty gilding wax along with a die cut heart and sentiment.
The flowers are also cut from black card using some Magnolia dies.
I just love the finish that the wax adds to the petals. It makes them stand out so well.
Of course I had to add some foliage and a bit of bling.
Back to Christmas prep after work today. I managed to wrap a couple of presents yesterday, although I have requested the help of my own personal wrapping fairy (my daughter Becki) as I HATE wrapping up. I am renowned for giving gifts in a carrier bag, so she nearly fell over when I told her that I had actually wrapped something lol.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx